We’re on the hunt for directors, advisors and volunteers to add to the core of Go-Op Learn
We will need people for a variety of roles but most importantly right now we need:
- Volunteers with good computer skills for office-based work
- Community organisers and people with contacts to organisers across the towns and cities on Go-Op Train routes
- Self-starters who can hit the ground running with promoting our share offer
- Industry professionals in education and training; transport planning and development; green transport solutions; data analysis and charitable fundraising
- Members of other transport cooperatives, supporters of transport cooperatives in general and people interested in learning more about transport cooperatives
- Bright and passionate people who share our dream for more accessible and sustainable transport across the UK
We’re growing by the day…
Director and Advisor
Alex is an expert social enterprise advisor with twenty years experience in legal structures, financial management, community share offers, property development and project management.
Business Development Manager
Shonie has worked within the education sector for over a decade and is a seasoned campaigner for improving social mobility in the South West. She has chaired and managed various charities and collectives.
THIS COULD BE YOU!
WE NEED MORE DIRECTORS AND ADVISORS!
Ideally, our directors will come from a relevant professional background and/or have a history of successful fundraising and social enterprise success. Think you fit the bill? Apply now!